First, product overview and use:
OMDZ series single cone spiral vacuum dryer is a high-efficiency multi-functional fully enclosed vertical vacuum drying equipment integrating drying, pulverizing and mixing. Its drying efficiency is 3-5 times that of the same specification "double cone rotary vacuum dryer". It is mainly used for powder drying in pharmaceutical, chemical, pesticide, food and other industries. It can realize continuous operation in the whole process and is the preferred equipment for drying in the above industries.
Second, equipment process characteristics:
Drying and mixing of powders is an important part in the production of APIs. Therefore, the choice of dry mixing equipment is the guarantee of the quality of the final product, and it is also the key to determine the production and operation costs. The newly developed "OMDZ series single cone spiral vacuum dryer" of the company leads the drying technology of the domestic chemical pharmaceutical industry with its unique structure and absolute advantages.
(1) The choice of dryer needs to meet the specific requirements and characteristics of various products and processes. Its content is mainly the following aspects:
1. The raw materials processed in the production of materials are mostly heat sensitive, so the material agglomeration often occurs during the drying process, which requires shortening the drying time and improving the drying efficiency.
2. In the production of materials, the purity of the circulating gas used in the drying process will have a great impact on the quality of the materials. The device uses a unique gas supply technology that minimizes the effects of gas on the drying process. From the point of view of operational economy, it is hoped that all process lines can be fixedly installed, thereby saving the required swivel space like a double cone dryer.
3. In order to make the whole process continuous and reduce the leakage loss of the material, the solid discharge flow rate of the dryer is controllable. This can reduce the workload of manual operation and loading in the cleaning area and prevent the material from rushing.
(II) Structure and characteristics of OMDZ series single cone vacuum ribbon dryer:
1. The working process of OMDZ series single cone vacuum ribbon dryer is intermittent batch operation. After the wet material enters the silo, it is heated by the jacket of the cylinder wall and the inside of the propeller, so that the heating area reaches 140% of the entire container area. Warming and drying. And choose the appropriate cone dry mixer model (working volume) to achieve the desired drying effect. The mixing dryer with the upper drive structure has the characteristics of high efficiency drying and mixing, and has the advantages of sufficient space and convenient maintenance and maintenance for the user.
2. Smooth operation and protection of crystal form:
OMDZ series spiral vacuum drying does not use any auxiliary tools in the drying and mixing process. It only uses the revolution and rotation of the conical stirring screw, which makes the material not only from the lifting spiral but also continuously cut and disperse, ensuring the material. All materials in the warehouse can be fully exercised, and the material can be squeezed without any external force except for the lifting from the propeller, avoiding the ineffective friction between the powder and the equipment and the powder grains. Ineffective friction is often the main cause of the destruction of the crystalline form of the material. This is also the fundamental reason why the LZG series spiral vacuum drying can keep the crystal form intact during the operation.
3, the top drive, to prevent the pollution caused by the shaft seal to the product:
With a top drive and a bottom drive, the device can avoid the following drawbacks:
The paddle must be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance using special equipment
Stirring paddle shaft seals are difficult to achieve true seals without pollution, lack of quality assurance
4. Low energy consumption and high mixing efficiency:
The OMDZ series single-cone vacuum ribbon drying is driven by a motor. The design is unique. The screw driven by the motor is used to lift the material. There is no energy consumption for the blanking. It is particularly worth mentioning that in the mixing and drying process, the traditional mixing and drying equipment provides a belt stirring paddle. The working principle is that when the stirring motion, the moving material is like a whole, a large amount of energy is used for the circular movement of the whole material, so the drying efficiency provided by the stirring is low. The LZG series spiral vacuum drying provides a conical spiral agitation. The entire agitating paddle moves around the axis of the conical silo to ensure that the materials in different parts of the container can be stirred. To carry out, gradually raise the material at the bottom of the silo to the upper part of the container, and then naturally fall, and so on. The stirring mode enables the material in the container to be uniformly and uniformly mixed, thereby eliminating the possibility of agglomeration of the material during the drying process, and greatly improving the mixing and drying efficiency of the material. Moreover, it has the advantages of a wide range of processing amount and low energy consumption per unit mass.
5, easy to operate, easy to maintain:
The OMDZ series single-cone vacuum ribbon drying mechanism is simple and effective, easy for the operator to understand, and simple button control makes the operation very simple. Some maintenance work can be done quickly and without the need of a professional. The manhole can be easily adjusted and maintained without the need for complicated disassembly. The equipment has very few wearing parts, the drive unit such as the bearing box is placed at the top of the silo, the user can easily detach the entire unit during maintenance, and the top drive unit has ample space.
three. Equipment structure features and functions:
1. The device is internally heated by a jacket and ribbon to increase the overall heating area of the device by approximately 40%.
2. The single ribbon agitator used in the equipment is the company's patented product, which can achieve the effect of bottom-up cycle agitation, and can obtain efficient forced heat transfer performance. When the material filling rate is 40%~100%, 100% heating can be obtained. Suitable for mixing and drying fine materials.
3. Fully sealed system, no foreign matter pollution, high cleanliness, especially suitable for mixing and drying of pharmaceutical intermediates and raw materials, and also suitable for mixing and drying of sterile raw materials.
4. The gap between the single ribbon agitator and the wall of the container is small, which can effectively prevent the material from sticking to the surface of the wall.
5. The small-angle cone-shaped cylinder structure makes the discharge speed fast, clean and does not accumulate.
6. The recoil device is configured:
During the drying process of the material, the dust raised by the material is adsorbed on the vacuum trap, which blocks the vacuum passage, and the unsmooth passage of the gas passage directly leads to the extension of the drying time. The lower the temperature of the material during the drying process and the shorter the drying time, the less the impact on the quality of the material. For the above reasons, the single cone dryer developed by our company has a backflushing device on the vacuum trap to keep the vacuum passage clear during the material drying process, thus ensuring the drying time and drying quality.
7. The bottom discharge valve is a pumping valve, which is reliable in sealing and is suitable for vacuum drying.
8. The equipment has compact structure, flat operation, good sealing, no lubrication leakage, easy operation and long service life.
four. working principle:
The machine is provided with a heating jacket by a heating cone, and the heat source is hot water, heat transfer oil or low pressure steam, so that the inner wall of the cone maintains a certain temperature. The variable frequency speed regulating motor is driven by a parallel helical gear reducer to drive a single ribbon agitator to rotate, and the animal material is rotated along the cone cylinder and lifted from bottom to top. After the material reaches the high point, the gravity and inertia act, and the flow automatically returns to the vortex center. At the bottom of the cone-shaped cylinder, the whole process causes the material to be forcibly heated in the cone-shaped cylinder. Relative convection and mixing, the heat spreads among the materials, so that the material can be repetitively reciprocated in all directions, and the material is the same as the single ribbon and the tube. The wall surface is subjected to high-frequency heat exchange and the effect of heating and drying is achieved in a short time. Therefore, the water inside the material is continuously evaporated. Under the action of the vacuum pump, the water vapor is taken out by the vacuum pump. If the liquid needs to be recovered, the condenser and the recovery liquid storage tank can be recovered. After the drying is completed, the lower discharge valve is opened to discharge.
Fives. The main structure:
The machine consists of motor, reducer, frame, mechanical seal, metal sintered mesh filter, hollow double ribbon stirrer, tapered cylinder with jacket heating and discharge valve.
1. Transmission and sealing parts:
It consists of a motor, reducer, frame and mechanical seal.
1.1 Motor: The frequency conversion motor is used, and the speed can be adjusted as needed during operation.
1.2 Reducer: SLFA series helical gear reducer, stable and reliable operation, low noise and long service life.
1.3 Rack: self-designed, high manufacturing precision. Two pairs of roller bearings are installed to adjust the height of the stirrer and the radial swing.
1.4 Mechanical seal: single-end hygienic belt with material receiving flushing chamber, good sealing.
The hollow agitator shafts are respectively connected to the hollow ribbon by the support rods, and the upper and lower ends connected to the hollow ribbons form a loop through the heat medium with the hollow support rods. In order to ensure that the material does not stick to the wall of the cylinder, the gap between the ribbon and the wall of the cylinder is small.
3. Tank body:
The part is composed of an upper head, a cone cylinder, a vacuum filter, a discharge valve and the like.
3.1 Upper head: Carrying the transmission part and the agitator; the inner surface connection port is arc-transition. All materials in contact with the material are 316L. The process nozzle is as follows: DN400 sanitary manhole, pressure gauge, explosion-proof light, mirror port, feed port, cleaning port, vacuum port, etc.
3.2 Lower cone with heating jacket: The inner surface is smooth and has no dead angle, which can make the material fully dry. The discharge is fast and clean by means of the rotation of the agitator during discharge.
3.3 Filter: It adopts metal sintered mesh with high filtration precision and large filtration area. Further, an exhaust port is provided at the vacuum outlet, and the filter is subjected to compressed air back-blowing regeneration during exhaust.
3.4 Discharge valve: It adopts the pumping valve, which has fast discharging speed, convenient operation, no residue and no dead angle.
Single cone vacuum mixing dryer technical parameters
Model Name / Project Specifications 50 100 200 500 1000 1500 2000 3000
Working volume (L) 50 100 200 500 1000 1500 2000 3000
Working volume (L) 35 70 140 350 700 1000 1400 2100
Stirring power (kw) 1.1 1.5 2.2 4 5.5 7.5 15 18.5-22
Stirring speed (rpm) 9-18 6-11
Working temperature (°C) 40-140
Evaporation capacity (kg/h) 3-6 4-7 5-9 9-15 16-25 20-35 25-45 35-60
Dimensions (length x width x height) (mm) 100x65